Trust and Integrity in Business - which questions do we ask? And of whom?
Wednesday, 5th December 2018 (9:30 to 16:30) - Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road, London. NW1 2BJ
- a one day interactive event discussing the issues of trust and integrity in businesses of different sizes, e.g. what does trustworthiness look like?
- three parallel streams – lessons from the past and actions for today; one sponsored by The Centre for Enterprise, Markets and Ethics
- sessions include debates, roundtable discussions, and workshops
Speakers include: Joycelin Dawes, Sarah James Wright, Ali Wooding, Paul Moxey, Martin Lloyd, Rosemary Carr, Neil Bachelor, Gill Ringland, Sandra Berry, Maureen Furniss, Malcolm Lewis, Nic Burton, Richard Turnbull, John Kimberley and Andrew Fincham.
Who is this for? Anybody in the world of business, owners, managers, employees, public and third sector, students of the world of business and work, anyone who wishes to apply the principles of trust and integrity to their organisation.
What will you take away? A fresh breath of insight into what you can do individually and collectively to create a better world, one where fear and concern is replaced with inspiration and verve to find out much we can do for the good of all.
"The glue that holds all relationships together (including the relationship between the leader and the led) is trust, and trust is based on integrity." — Brian Tracy
A vegetarian buffet lunch will be served. Special diets will be catered for but must be requested in advance.
Register and Pay
Select your attendance price:
- Q&B members £64
- Students £27
- Q&B Corporate members £70
- Employed by an organisation (1-10 employees) including self employed £78
- Employed by an organisation (11-250 employees) £107
- Employed by an organisation (over 250 employees) £137
Register and pay for your attendance using one of the options below. Please note, final day for registration is 27th November.
Pay via PayPal using the 'Buy Now' button below.
- Send a cheque made out to the Quakers and Business Group, to Q&B, Unit 12272, PO Box 7169, Poole, BH15 9EL.