By becoming a member of Q&B you benefit by;
- Being part of a network of like-minded people
- Providing information about yourself and your business/work to other members
- Reducing the cost of attending our events
- Being able to take part in our mentoring and spiritual accompaniment programmes
- Receiving our regular News Updates by email
Membership is available to Friends and those in sympathy with Friends who support the purpose of the group, which is to promote Quaker principles in business and the workplace. If you would like to join the Group you need to fill in an application form and pay a subscription fee, all of which can be done through this web site.
If you are not ready to become a member of Q&B, but would like to keep up to date with what we are doing, you can sign up for our News Updates by email.
Joining for the first time
To join for the first time, select one of the memberships below, complete the registration form and follow the instructions for payment. Once your application and payment have been received you will be able to log-in to the website and add personal and business profiles by selecting My Profile from the Members menu.
Q&B Membership entitles you to participate in our activities and events. Some activities and events may incur an additional charge.
- Apply for Individual membership (£25) - our standard membership
- Apply for Concessionary membership (£15) - for those not in paid employment
- Apply for Student membership (£5) - for those in full time education
- Apply for Corporate membership (£75) - for businesses wishing to have one or more representative
Renewing your membership
You can renew your membership up to 2 months before your membership expires (you will be notified by email when your membership is close to expiring). Click here to renew your subscription or go to the Members | Renew Subscription menu.
If you wish to change your membership type, such as from Concessionary to Individual, or Individual to Student, then please contact the Membership Secretary.
You can pay during the joining process using a direct debit, standing order, BACS, cheque, debit or credit card, or Paypal. You can set up a standing order or direct debit online through GoCardless by choosing the Offline Payment option. All the details you need will appear as you apply for membership.
Thank you for supporting Quakers and Business Group